BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'm Drunk!

Well.on 31st i went to bar with them-.- as well i reach on 11pm bcoz i meeted the manager to get the tables n bottles 4 me. when i reach they get to open 2bottles 1st. About 12.30 they open again 2bottles. when i reach i were drink lots dy,HUH-.-
After all of them them reach i cant stop drinking with them 1glass and 1glass continue!
Well.u pun tau i sudah lama tak minum kan? Terus minum that banyak surelah stim and mabuk,sial-.-
After that i noe that i cant tahan dy i went-out and vomit lots of time. HUH=.=
On that time i was thinking was so suffer and my head was so damm dizzy man!Omgg. Can diela for sure oni the last time i will bcome drunk like that time and wont hav 2nd time anymore,HAHA!
On that time my phone keep on ring non-stop i was thinking if let he get my sure den i'll sure die at there so pass 2 opf my phone for ma step-sis(Grace). I'm sorry guys that nite didnt teman u all nicely and i back early bcoz drunk! Paiseh..Paiseh.. And also ahfai been there also when he reach he saw me vomit at there straighlty.Haha. Sorry. I dunwan to~
After that i reach klg was 3am. When gona reach home i oredi nthing juz still gt abit of dizzy. FINE lah kalau macam tu:) Cheersss^^

0 comments: