BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The day After 31st.

Well,after that nite i was been at there again but i didnt drunk lah ofcoZ,haha.
Juz been there ahwile and back on time on 1.30am(hard to believe)kan?:P
Juz 4 of us oni larh. HAHA.
Den the 2nd day wanted to work bcoz them had traning classes and bob come-down from singapore. Bob(Makeup artist from sin). Very the boring and my big boss gt come down also den i samo kena scold from them bcoZ they didnt do the cleaning nicely!WTF.
I was thinking afterc tis month i had been work 3months iw anted to c how much salary they will add to me! If doesnt much as i wan i gona change ma job lur~ hola!I'm realli boring and mad bcoz of tis!
My mom also ask me nt to work here lagi~
Will thk bout that!

0 comments: