BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

30 August.

Well,yday i gt work 1st time countdoen day i was working and nt countdown-ing..Hola-.-"
But,nvm lar i work at red-box was many of there de ppl 2gether with me was working too^^HAHA.
So,my sis was at genting she countdown at there:)Sob,i miss her..But nvm lar later nite i was going to barcelona haha coz 2molo i'm off whee~
Actually was a far-well party with 1 of my fren he going back to cameron...
Well.i miss my club day so much so was happy with 2nite although was at bar-.-"Hah.
2nite that sure was fun coz i with my babe all 2gether^^Huhuhuhu...
I already booked a table at there as well...Hola,will blog again on 2molo c wheather wat good news i had again:)
And also i hope my kimberly darling will come 2nite too^^Heee...I MISS HER..

0 comments: