BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Nak Pindah House.

Yesterday i was unhappy,was thinking much of thing after work i had my tea with jye at kimgary talk lots of stuff at there:)
I realli wanted move to subang live while i work at here and also ma events job is easy lah kan?
Den i can save more money samo. I believe if i tell my parents that they saure said if like taht u dun work at there find klg places to work more senang.
U noelah i dun like to work at klg wan lah,STUPID places!
I realli gt think wanted to move dylah~sial..
Den gt 1 idea,haha. Accept i gona study at subang den for sure i thk my mom&dad will let me stay at here lol:)
But i realize that i was nt wanted to study also wat for i waist their money?
Nasib-Baik i still noe how to thk of it!HAha:P
Mayb should find a way to tell them nicely den will c how.
If,grace wanted 2gether with me i thk will be fine sure lagi can loh:)
Wohoo~~ WE,2 chick oni weh!Heaven man!;)

0 comments: