BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tuesday Sick!

Well,2day was tuesday dy..My sick havent recover yet.. But was better den yesterday.Hope will recover 2nite if nt 2molo i cant hang-out with ma darlings babe:)
U know lah i'm sick later went-out my mom&dad sure keep on calling at me and ask me back early tis and dat coz i'm sick mar..Aih-.-"
If realli cant recover on 2nite den had to change plan to next thursday dy..
If nt kimberly(ma darling) she gota open class dy! Erm,heard that she told me she went to penang for her holiday trip!Hav fun darling:) There were many nice food to makan!Haha..
Well,actually 2molo we were plan to went to euphoria club larh!Hehe..But if my sick cant recover,den gota wait next thursday oni went to maison dy! I Miss There So much.. Since dunoe when went to there till nw since a long time didnt went to there dy!Heh.
Tis 2mnths i were so busy with cousin,friends weeding and birthday party! Mayb tis 2mnths for chinese was a good date that'sy many ppl were choose tis 2mnths hav their weeding and party as well! Huh.. Klar,while since i havent recover so dun thk where to club and ply wait till my sick recover well where also i can go and ply:) Whee~

0 comments: