BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

MOODY...Sick!!!

After that nite den come back to home i was watching "kah hou yuet yun" and cutting the sticker to stick on my phone den i gota get cold and feel gona sick dy! I eat 2panadol dy! Then the 2nd day wakeup was sick dy!Asked my mom take medicent tome to eat den at nite i had to attend weeding dinner with my mom&dad its my cousin sister weeding..However oso muz golarh rite?
So after eat medicent dy good alots dy. About 5pm small little cousin sister come to my hs..wanted me to help her makeup. So done everything i done my thing dy we went to there dy about 7.10pm we reach~
After eat 4meals den i started to cold again whole body was so hot!Den i gt abit of dizzy...zzzZ!!
However i also gt finish every stuff and the weeding dinner oni left oni back home!Till midnite i feeling so uncomfortable!Huh-.-"
The 2nd day morning that means was 2day morning my mom taken me to c doctor.Get some medicent and antibiotik.Everytime i was sick i sure will dream many stupid things wan! Everytime dream wakeup sure cry n feel so uncomfortable like goat die like that i dunoey..My mom&dad also noe that everytime i sick also will like that! 2day had been dream 2times. sob:(
Although was juz dream but when i wakeup that-time its realli like wat is gona happen on what had i dream.!!Haih-.-" I get 2days MC was 2day n 2molo! Hope will recover on 2molo den work back on wednesday..Wdnesday gota hang-out with all ma darlings:) Whee! Hope recover on 2molo so that i can hang-out:)

0 comments: