BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

The I-Phone.

I was wondering when i oni will get mine i-phone? I realli like it so much had been oredi in a term i was looking on tis phone! M'sia goverment juz approved,but still dun hav any warranty if get it at m'sia? I read from internet they said will get by d warranty b4 december?Huh?Nw is only august,still had to wait for more 4months?...Kinda long...
Well,if realli can get it dy should i sell away my n95(8gb) n buy the new 1-phone which was 16gb n also had 32gb?Wow..Will it hang?I was wondering...
Or should i get another new i-phone without selling my phone?
Nw i'm using 2phone,if i get another phone for sure i'm using 3phone?Izit nessesary?
But,for sure i wont sell my w900i,i love it so much and samo is white:)Whee~
Will thk bout it~~

0 comments: