BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

13/08:Working Alone~

Well,yesterday i was working alone on the shop,very the boring!No1 chit-chat with me!
Keep on online watching drama n chat on msn-.-"
Another of my working fren she was OFF on yesterday dats'y...
I had been work in a month + yesterday was my 1st time work full day from the morning 10am-10pm!Huh..Kinda long time~On the afternoon,my working fren that was chermaine she come n get her purse n shop bcoz she left it on shop!She wanted to go n get her passport as well.She going to bangkok for 4days:)
Yesterday on the morning juz open a bill,after that evening 1,at nite 1. Juz open 3 bills nt much customers was coming in...Datsy i'm so the bored! Nthing to do! Even went to the toilet had to close the door! THe 1st time i close the 2nd time i close the 3rd time i didnt close juz take those important stuff 2gether with me... So go on go on... I drink plenty of water dats'y keep on went to thje toilet to Shhh...Shhh... Haha. I feddup to open n close the door! Make me mad!:(
All those drama i been gona watch till finish.
I was wondering when chermaine went to bangkok i was alone for 4days wat i'm gona to do?...
Buy dvd and watch at shop? Buy lots of snack and eat?Ofcoz nt! Later i'm thirsty den keep on drink water had to go toilet again and again! Ofcoz nt! Mayb i will buy some dvd and watch gua?
If nt wat suppose i gona do samo? I'm ALONE!...

0 comments: