BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy Vacation.

Vacation day is nearer. I miss my family. And everything! Dont worry bout me i'll take good care of myself ofcoz :) I'm Big Girl already ~~ Hee! The wheather there was damm cold see newspaper was 8'c yesterday God. Hope to get a nice coat at there n handbags :) Purse i got it at korea dy so not sa fast going to buy purse yet. Mayb should get a pouch or something 1st.
L4D2 havent pass finish weh. This saturday will continue 1st next sat cant get to play gota wait i back 1st! YOU GUYS better wait me back only pass the stage if not i KILL u all like the zombies! wahaha~~


Owh! ya.. My japanese class start on 23rd n i back on 24th. Fuck rite. Dont late dont early.. wait till i went to vacation only got the news from my centre. And they just told me call me cant get through? den asked every1 they alraedy can n confirm last was me only. Ehh u ask everyone already what for samo ask me? Omg~ Stupid wan! I angry i bcoz there was dont have any replacement class! HUH-.-'
I wanted to learn nicely until my language i can handle i oni will went to japan for my vacation! If not i sure go on this year with my family.. Idk how. the 1st class already canot be attend! Sick lah -.-" They said will let me know this week see wheather can be changed anot. DONT BULLSHIT , ofcoz cant lah! Gona cny already,why dont wait after cny only start? Now start just go for 2week class den cny dy gota stop samo. Sure forgot wanloh after cny.><"
LEBIH BETUL!~
**PISS ME OFF ** =.=

0 comments: