BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Saturday ..

Saturday is a happy day for me. Coz sunday can rest no class.. :)
Hehe~ Thinking where to go 2nite? They said going to play L4D2,but saturday no entertaiment like lifeless!~ Thinking wana went-up to subang yamcha. Will see how la,Aiks@.@" And also Soya Bean get his scholarship going to study on Monday liao. Very headache with shop now. Omg-.-" Thinking to sell away but..?? Ahh~I thk just wait after cny only see how. Then my taiwan trip got problem lagi! GERAMMM!!!~~~ If still cant make it dunwan go dy nov-dec-jan also canot kaotim! Waloehhh!!! Wait monday see the travel agency how lah! Gosh~
And also planning another bussines now! If ON after cny will be open. Hope all will be going very smooth lah! ahhhh~~~ :)) If not very charm this year.
Omgg!! I just log i to my Fish Ville.! All my fish die jor. Yesterday night didnt online~~ Sob :(

0 comments: