BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy 2010! I'm Back ...

Hooray! Happy 2010 everyone. Back to my bloggie.!
I was damm long never update because i'm busy n lazy too! Hehee~
I got alot of posted to type but dunoe start from where to talk.
Okay. Just start from january 1st dah. On 31st i countdown on opera at sunway same as x'mas eve too. That club is okie but the air condition are not working well i think. Was very hot inside crowded lagi! Gosh~
I think nowdays start will blog back everyday,if there had some special to share on :) This mnth nthing special will been to taiwan on 18th with 1 of my besties Jessica. Wanted to grab alot of stuff over there. Bcoz gona cny soon. aha~
And i was still the same studying my english now. After cny my japanese class will be started! So i'm gona more busy after cny. Lol. Bitter . Sour . Sweet ? rite.. Aha.
Hope gona be a very new (New Year 2010!) Hope that my wish and my carrer will be going very well and earn alot of money in this year!Kampatehh~
I got alot of wish in this year and also alots of stuff wanted to buy! Hehee~
Hope it goes on very well!

2 comments:

JeffreyKoh said...

finally you are back...haha...hav a nice trip...grap for me too...haha...kidding la...

Ker Lin said...

Bahahaha/ Sure..sure no problem de :)