BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Last Time Work Days!

Actually i thk back and chat with someone that last time had been together work b4 1. I was kinda miss my events job .. I miss the time when we was free we went to the staircase for a cigratte? Hah. Well..The cake that i bought for you as your b'day present. Did u remember actually? I thk YES. Coz u replied me in the msg u ask me nt to talk again u was regreat that .. didnt caught me at once. Actually i know ur heart i know what u are thinking dont worry. I cant be expalin to you. Its my wrong. Gt some of the things i cant be 100%real to you. I cant explain it why but iS just my wrong I'M SORRY. Hope that u'll forgive me! But i thk it was coz sometimes we'll chat too rite. Nights MSG. Okay..Okay..Fine. I just to write at here nt a msg with u lahh. I thk i know why i cant type out at there is only at here,Bcoz is a BLOG rite. So for sure anything also will write out wanlahh. No matter what. Okiesss...Sob.

0 comments: