BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Labour Days











Yesterday my dad n mom bring me up to genting with my step-mother them.
My dad said bring me went up to walk-walk eat n ply blow cold wind so that ii wont think so much of things. My dad said past means past dont need bcoz a boy like that make ownself think so much its nt worth it. I dunoe how to say out bout mine things wat was happening? i realli nt to hope said it again repeat n repeat again its very hurt for me. T.T
I was thinking am i realli can let it go away? The way he act is realli canot be forgive! Was damm rude i dunoe what step should i go? I feels that i'm realli lonley like alone! I know i still had my parents my family they care n loves me so much.
My dad was so worried bout me few days didnt sleep was thinking. I was so SAD that make my dad bcoz of me cant get good sleep den he was a sick people i dont hop ebcoz of me his health get worst! I thk i should think nicely for my next step to go and nt to think so much already i snaped a pic with my mom&dad n my step-mom,step-dad,step-sis n step-bro at genting on yesterday.



Then we saw lamborghini n sykline-GTR at the vip parking slots there.
Was realli soo awesome. Was damm cool was many ppl rounded taking pictures at there. Huh. I had some pictures too!

0 comments: