BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Jusco Day 13/5/09

Well,today was b.tinggi member card jusco day . I went there with my mom,brother n brother gf was damm crowded! I reach there about 1.30pm was damm many ppl at there HUH-.-"
Especially those aunty-aunty haha! Actually we had nthing to buy i just my bro wana go n see sandals and purse. But end up we didnt buy anything bcoz cant saw the perfect 1! Nthing to buy also very boring and so pening i saw those aunty like gona mad ! HAHA. The guys underwear was cheap. Rm10 per-box. I know its real cheap. But those aunty like scard their own husband nt enough underwear to wear sekaligus buy 10box or 7/8 box like that. Goshh! So i was at there were talking bout this question with my bro den we keep on laught its real funny if u saw it urself i swear =P
Den we walk till about 3pm den buy some bread and cake ahwile more bout 3.30pm we went back to home already! What a boring day again. Mayb 2molo i going with my mom 2person coz my mom wana go n see my dad's shirt. Today didnt saw coz my bro said was damm crowded . So fine . See my mom 2molo wana go or not lor. I saw few of my friends working at there :))

0 comments: