BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Is BACK! =)

Okay. My brother is back from au! Holaa.
On sunday it was yday. early in the morning i was sleeping den my mom&dad went out for breakfast! My bro were reached here on 5-6am++ early in the morning den his Gf family picked them up at KLIA after that they went to my her house 1st. (was my bro gf). So i thk my bro will be come back to own house about at afternoon 2-3pm. But they back was sooo early it was 10.30am i was still sleeping i heard some1 Ding-Dong
but i didnt care bout it i didnt know it was my bro heh! After ahwile my dad called me he ask me to wakeup open door for my bro he was at down already! I wass damm happy even i rushing going down to open door without brushing my teeths 1st!HAHA.
Den when i opened the door i walk out i saw my bro n her gf was at car. Den my bro come-down and and said LIM KER LIN haha. It was like last time at home those day he keep shouting on my name :)) Den i help him to get all his stuff come down to house. Den i went up to brush my teeth and clean my face. I was happy to see my bro that he are nt black as the nigro ppl keke. And quite fair like last time too,also also fat a little bit already! I samo thk he should be thin n dark:((
But was NOT. Den was GOOD-GOOD also!
So after that my dad&mom come-back already. We been talking around with them after that about 12pm my bro fetch her gf back to home she was staying at cheras near-by balakong there. Bcoz was tired and need to back home n get some rest sit 8 hours of flight dy! Den every1 knows that yday was mother's day every1 need to eat with family! So she gota back home n have dinner with family furthermore mom was missed her soo much 1year+ didnt ever meet. Same as my brother. We miss him soo much! =)
Okie. Den 1pm+ my bro come-back dy about 2pm we went out n eat bah kut teh.
After finish eating i straightly went down to lowyat to download iphone softwares!
Den i been waiting the iphone i was having tea at times square(Starbucks) About 6pm i come-back to home dy. Passed the iphone for my cousin bro.
So about 8.30om we went out for dinner.. Eat seafood heh! Was damm much ppl wait kinda long i thk so. Bcoz we didnt book for tables! Den fine we eat den we talk! Was happy was quite long never been like that already :)
HOME SWEET HOME ... MINE HAPPY SWEET FAMILY I LOVE THE MOST.. Muackss(O).

0 comments: