BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Life For Now.

Well,about nw i didnt woro den nthing to do just sit at home recently o else going someone shop to help about(: that was..shhh *hugs*.HAHA.Fine~
My mon asked me to get another facial courses to learn about so that i'll improve.
Den get more skills for my ownself also!That's good also actually.
Den i'll go and take a english courses to improve my english also!Hehe.But havnet get a good centre or school?Still finding. Dunwan drive so far wanlar. Found 1 at subang very far weh. Actually nott far is i been very boring driving up and down! *Don't Forget* I been there work b4 gona be 1year everyday up and down very tired also finding parking tis and that Blaa..bla..bla..!!
For sure somewhere is around klg wan then was good!But klg was doing the stupid bridge very jam.wtf! Omgg!zzz-.-"
So,will find out more what is great about my life(=

0 comments: