BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Half Boiled Egg Feelings!

Grrrr...I'm back with ma weird feeling again and again?
At the 1st i doesn't wanted to thk so much bout it. Bocz he was acted like nthing and was like fren. We jus chat at the phone n meet ahwile sometimes o have a cup of tea b4. Just like 2times like that.
After day by day we stooped to chat idk y. Just suddendly didnt msg each other!
Since gt 1 day he call me ask am i working anot? I said yes den he said have a talk at outside.He was walking through here.
After we chated den i was backk!WTF!
Then he msg back me we started to msg again!
Untill,one night b4 he went to slept he send me a good nite msg. In that msg he wrote something that i doesnt thk he will sent it to me?HUH.
So well,i noe my own stupid feeling just like half boiled eggs!
But at the 1st till nw was the same feeling i had into him?
So i was wondering izit still was the same like half boiled eggs feelings?
Any1 can ans me? Does he realli wan it? I mean it.

0 comments: