BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Raya Coming!

Well,every1 noe that raya was on 1st,2nd october larh!
I'm working doesnt hav holiday,WTF! Kinda pity raya although i'm nt malay lah raya o nt non of my bussiness larh! But i need holiday also mar bcoz was public mnay ppl didnt work o class lag,sial! So my mom&dad going up genting on that day lor was wednesday! I gota work work work... Cant even out-.-" Huh! Even was last-time i was thinking i can go anywhere i like even dun hav public o wat bocz i iddnt work hehe:D
Both of that 2days i'm working morning syift lah so fine! Aiihhh-.-" What a oring raya i got again! Zzzzz... I swear on the december chirstmas for sure i wan my holiday so i can went for countdown! I LOVE CHIRSTMAS lah! Full of love and joy:)
Ish~ And also new year also coming? Gona kumpul wang for sure can started to buy ma rubbish! Haha. For sure every year i dun like that last minit oni rush to buying baju new year tis and that! Make me MAD:( uHH...
Alots of things i wanted to buy and alots of placed i wanted to go lah! Sob:(

0 comments: