BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

OFF Days.

Well,so i'm Off on sun&mon it was yesterday and 2day!
Bcoz yesterday my cousin get married so u noe lah had to attend mar..
Den i had to tambah balik work for more 4hour bcoz i off on sunday?WTF,y i didnt noe bout tis 1?Since i send the timetable report 4 felicia(ppl who in charge) my work place.
Den she told me v had a law that was like that i ans back y b4 i come-in and work u didnt tell me bout tis?She said i tot u wont off on sunday?Huh,how u noe i wont off on sunday?If sometimes i gt my things to do den i also need to off on sunday wan mar?Nt meh?-.-"Samo tell me that in a month juz oni can off 1day on sunday den is still need to tambah back 4hour for it!Wah,realli very nt worth it lor!If early i noe i dunwana off on sun i take unpay live more good!Ish-.-"
Makin lama makin work at here all those problem come out!Like last time timetable was very freedom as we choose as long as gt ppl open door and close door den fine ad wan mar...
Den nwdays talk tis n that so much!Omgg. Nwdays they make the timetable and we gota 4lo back!Sometimes we gt problem gona exchange also wan mar!
I work with u all didnt take high-pay salary also!Doesnt enough for me to cover everything samo said tis and that so much. Realli gota c after i work 3month dy provation dy i realli wanted to c how much salary realli u all will give me?-.-"
Aih..~

0 comments: