BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 5, 2008

I'm DOWN!

I dunoe yyy i will kena catch from him?
That day i bluffed that i was working events actually i didnt work~
Bcoz wanted to club with all my chick babe^^ So,when at grace house coming out that time on the way his car was right infront on mine car!On taht time i was thinking...Die dy y will so "sui" saw him 1?-.-Huh. He 4lo my car till subang den we had a argue there...After taht police coem through and ask wat happen i replied nthing juz couples arguing! On that time i was locked in car and open a little bit of window talk with him i so scared that time his face and emotion was kindly different like another ppl!I thk he was realli mad that i bluffed him!I'm SORRY.
After taht the police checked our ic den nthing else i start to move my car..So he also went back!
I called him he said if i wanted to go den we were end at here~
On that tiem i doesnt thk so much..I juz wondering y that u bluff me as usualy den i juz open and close 1 eye as liek u been touch drug? But y i juz make the mistake and went out with girls u like dat?I noe that i bluff u was my wrong..I doesnt want to! U make me so dissapointed! Even i msg n tell u that I Miss You,u dun even said that n u juz said that "thk back wat had i do" I'm Sad!
Even i was sleeping i keep on awake n thinking of you. Mayb i was missing you at my side...
I noe u telled me that we wont b back after that incident~ Fine,i will understand how was ur feelings.... i rather nt to thk so much n pass my work time life with nw my friends. Take-Care.
Well,2nite was my last night passing alone at home.Coz my mom&dad will come-back from their trip on 2molo! Well,I MISS them but if they asked me wat should i ans? I believe that he will call up and talk bout me. Wat should i do?:(
I'm juz keep on thinking wat happen wat happen?
And also she scoled my sis!I'm sorry sis i noe u was sad and hurt bout that nt even the 1st time..I noe was kinda much times dy!Haih. Wat to do? Any1 can tell me?Pls~

0 comments: