BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 22, 2008

I Love Yesterday Night:) / And Also Mad about yesterday night.

Well,i work yesterday at pyramid 10am-8pm.
After that i had my events job lor. 4hours. 8pm-12pm.So after work i yamcha with JJ at kimgary.Actually v had been oredi talked last night on msg. I miss that night after i back home.Huh. Talked lots of things. Yesterday night i was writing paper msg with nicholas.
Well.i was TULAN a thing that at redbox had a worker was tomboi,on thursday night them went to bar club with that tomboi i guess so... That tomboi tell them on wednesday night saw me at coco banana "da k lun" with a guy?HUH,dude i didnt went to there on that night i was so tired after my work i oredi went back home to sleep. WTF,dun belive go ask my mom!
I was realli mad about that..Ish-.-" I gt feel that i was no mood to work at there since mayb i work as night job ppl was thinking i'm nt a good girl mayb was ... ....
I was wondering does he believe me? But yesterday he said that he believe me?.. So?
Mayb i dun thk so much bout it lar. Any can ans me? Especially you. Realli,i'm mean it. =(

0 comments: