BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Bought HP PAVILION DV4T SERIES:)

Well,so 2day i'm off i went to lowyat n bought laptop taht 4 my brother:)
Bought a HP laptop that was HP PAVILION DV4T SERIES,chun man itts nice and its a entertaiment laptop the graphic was super niceee=)
Den also buy a hard-disk and and also a pen drive. And 1 more thing was Note Book Cooler!Hee..
So on the mid nite was nw havent sleep was doing my bro stuff! I was copying his old data from his com to the new hard-disk.While waiting msg from some 1 larh ofcoz^^ coz 2molo i was OFF day also for next-week so i can b mid nite ghost as well.. 2molo had another day to kaotim everything for my bro den more about 2days i will korea 4 my bro dy haha!Was so happy bout that. I thk my bro was super so damm boring at there dun hav any entertaiment as well!Dun even has a tv to watch also:( Huh,kinda poor.But,after he receive tis laptop should be fine.He can online as well,den its was Pavilion was entertaiment series can watch movie with super nice graphic.And also he can ply webcam with a software that oredi had got inside with lots og funny&cute faces and graphic!HAHA. However hope he will like tis laptop and hav fun with it:) Loves yea.

0 comments: