BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I'm WORKING:)

Finally i'm working... HAHA. That was good for me too actually. I started work on July 1st.
Actually i'm working part-time. But July 15th i will change to full time as well,bcoz i can get comision on full-time mar:)
I had a new life on my working places,i'm happy with my working time n friends at there:)
There were funny on all the time,when i start working on the1st day i didn't noe anything bout there i just feel like i was so boring and stupid juz stand at there doing nthing!-.-
After a day and a day i knew alots of things at there they teached me lots of stuff and i learned.
Ater that all my time was possible pass very fast a day and a day... ...
Working day was tired. Even i was OFF on that day,buti feel lazy to went-out and hope to stay at home whole day for resting.. U knowlah going out had to spend money somemore....I started to work FINALLY i know that money is so hard to earn.Even sometimes when is was my lunch time i'm hungry i will thk not to eat to save some money although is juz a few dollars? But i eat too lah,HAHA. (Juz only i was thinking in my mind for few seconds)!
But i work at there i cant keep much money also bcoz og my tol,petrol and parking fee..
Oh,Yea i was working at SunwayPyramid.
So i had to travel up and down everyday...U know lah the we stay at malaysia wan.. The petrol keep on naik harga bcoz of our stupid goverment!
So mayb i'll work at there for few months to get some experiance 1st. Then i will see how?.
Or i will work at there for long term also if my salary gt increase...much then now.
I started to work i feel that i stay at home more ...Even saturday also sometimes juz went for a movie den will back to home ZZZzzz..
It's changed everything,i didnt went to Club,i didnt do midnite ghost.
Huh..That wasent me?Hah. I had a normal life at last :)

0 comments: