BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 21, 2008

19/07/2008(I'm MAD)

So 2day was saturday,after work it was 7pm i went back home to take my bath and i wait him come n fetch me. We wanted to go to ktv with his cousin.
So after we reach there i go n buy a shirt 4 his cousin bcoz some1 birthday~
After that,about 12something i feel dat he was weird n very blur on dat-time..
I thk he had taken drugs?
I cant belive dat...He everytime said ppl ar so stupid eat tis kind of things tis and dat. But he do dat on his own?
I realli cant accept wat he did?I'm angry is nt bcoz he drug!I'm angry bcoz he gt mouth to said ppl but he did the same things?
So i am mad on dat-time~
He still will come and ask me y i look like unhappy?Den i said u ownself do wat u noe?Dun come and ask me!Okay?Fuck Off!!!!
I realli sien on dat-time!I feel dat i realli so stupid like had been giv ppl playing on tis days?
Am i STUPID?
After that about 1.30am i asked him to fetch me back!He said 2am we oni back he juz act like nthing?I shouted on him i said i wana back nw i saw ur face oso tulan!
Den he fetch me back with his sister along with.When reached my home he keep on find on the bag he said he looking for his key!Actually his key is on his car!Hello,ar u so blur?I asked him?
He ans back i looking for my shop key tis n dat!his shop key was on his car the rack there.
I just tell him u ar realli damm useless,u go die oso no ppl wana help u.
Last-time till nw didnt change.Afetr i go in to home i didnt contact him i sleep till 2nd morning i had to work. Tired(@.@)
So,Yesterday it was 20/07/2008.
After work i go n fetch ma sis.V went to eat at b.tinggi.
V went to eat and have some chat;)
Back dat-time on the way v saw him and his dad&mom 2gether along..
After i raech home his dad call me?Ask me wat happen?I juz tell his dad the truth den his dad told me that he said he didnt touch tis kind of things.Ppl giv it to he,he just keep it on pocket?WTF,u everytiem like to bluff ur dad?For wat?U ar DAMM childish!U dun even noe how to think!I damm angry when his dad tell he dat he said it like dat?Am i blaming on u?
His dad believe wat i said and also is nt the 1st time i thk it was the 2nd time....
Den his dad said will call me on 2molo den will come-out to talk nicely about it. So i hope too..
Will c how on 2nite.
I realli dun hav the heart wana to b 2gether again and again. I will find my new way and my new hope and also my new half of me:)

0 comments: